Venture Fund 2 Whitelisted Contributions Live
Eligible community members and partners can now join Venture Fund 2!
Following a successful open whitelisting period, the Stacker Ventures DAO is excited to open the first round of contributions for whitelisted community members and partners.
Anyone who whitelisted an address for Venture Fund 2 contributions last week can now head to the Venture Fund 2 dashboard page and follow the instructions below.
1) Head to the Venture Fund 2 dashboard page or paste this link into your browser [https://stage-daos.stacker.vc/fund2]
2) Connect your whitelisted wallet using the ‘Connect Wallet’ button
3) Refresh page and check that your address is whitelisted (below)
4) Input your desired WETH amount. Click ‘Approve WETH’ button and confirm
5) Finally click the ‘Buy SVC002 Tokens’ button and confirm
Important note: it is vital that contributors hodl their SVC002 tokens as they represent a claim to Venture Fund 2 assets and act as a key to fund governance.
Venture Fund 2 Overview
Launch: 7th April, 2022
Hardcap: 600 WETH (231 WETH space remaining)
Accepted: WETH only (Polygon)
Have a Question? Head to Discord
The core contributors and community are available in Discord to answer any questions that you may have about the contribution process. Simply head there now to get involved…
Stacker Ventures is built by contributors from around the world with the shared mission of funding and supporting promising blockchain technology through an involved community of investors, builders, and early adopters.
Our vision is to become the largest community of investors, builders, and early adopters with the shared goal of supporting, investing in, and accelerating promising technology.